EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
King Saud University
Dr. Motiur Rahman was born in 1977 in Rangpur, Bangladesh. He has completed BSc (Hon.) in Chemistry & MSc in Organic Chemistry form University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh, and PhD in Pharmaceutical science from College of Pharmacy, Yeungnam University Korea. Recently, Dr. Motiur Rahman has extended his research towards Drug Metabolism. During his postdoctoral tenure at Yeungnam University, Kyungpook National University and at UiTM Malaysia, he has done various research. In October 2010, he has joined as Assistant Professor, at College of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and now serving as an Associate Professor. He has published his research work in JMC, BMC, EJMC, EJOC, Tetrahedron, etc. and having great contribution in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry.
Dr. Motiur Rahman’s research interests are:
- Synthesis and biological activities (Cytotoxicity, Topoisomerase inhibitory activity, Antimicrobial activities, etc.) of Natural/Synthetic molecules,
- Total synthesis of natural products,
- Methodology development of various organic reactions,
- Bio-conjugates Chemistry,
- Host-guest chemistry and Heterocyclic Chemistry.
- Drug Metabolism.