EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Dr. Yahya Al Naggar, lecturer and research associate of ecotoxicology at Zoology Department, Faculty of Science, Tanta University. He got his B. Sc. and M.Sc. degrees from zoology department, faculty of science, Tanta University, Egypt in 2007 and 2011 respectively. Then he traveled to Canada, where he joined to Prof. John Giesy group at toxicology center, Saskatchewan University for his PhD project from 2012-2015. So, he has a great experience in beekeeping, pesticides toxicology, molecular techniques and ecological risk assessment of pesticides on bees. Moreover, his ongoing research is directed toward the adverse effects of agrochemicals and heavy metals nanoparticles on honey bee health. He has published more than 13 peer-reviewed journal articles. Dr Al Naggar has been awarded the scientific publication award several times from Tanta University, Egypt. Recently, He also has been awarded the gold medal for best oral presentation at the 13th Asian apicultural association conference (Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2016).
Dr. Yahya Al Naggar’s research interest includes
- Ecological Risk Assessment of Pesticides and heavy metals on living organisms.
- Reasons of Honey bee colony losses (Colony Collapse Disorders; CCD).
- Fate of Environmental toxins in water, soil and in living organisms.
- Bee toxicology and insect molecular toxicology.
- Beekeeping, Varroa mite control and bee pathogens.