EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Faculty of Pharmacy
Dr. Yara Adel Rashad Elsayed Samra is working as Lecturer of Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Mansoura University, Egypt. She was a PhD student at Department of Ophthalmology and The Culver Vision Discovery Institute, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta University, USA. She has received many awards and also serves as Editorial board member. She published articles in scientific journals.
- The establishment of a viable research program to help in the development of natural sources drugs for cancer, diabetes and other diseases.
- Diabetes and its complications (Nephropathy and Retinopathy).
- Inflammation and its role in different diseases (role of NFκb, inflammasome and cytokines).
- Use microRNAs in the treatment of different diseases.
- Clinical research to find novel markers that can help in early detection and follow up of cancer.